Friday, April 6, 2007

Forum 2007 Senatorial Elections

I came across this senatorial debate show on ABS CBN 2 airing past midnight. Exactly what I was looking to get to know the candidates. I really wanted to vote for the right candidates and this show is very helpful. Salute to ABS CBN 2 for coming up with this one.

So far with the four episodes I've seen, I'm quite impressed with the candidates of the Kapatiran Party..SISON, PAREDES and BAUTISTA. I believe they are a viable alternative to those traditional politicians and showbiz illusionists. They present a good platform and are very qualified to become senators. They surely have my votes.

Here's their website, hoping you too will be enlightened http://angkapatiran.org

My list now includes the following :

1. ARROYO
2. PICHAY
3. CAYETANO
4. PANGILINAN
5. ZUBIRI
6. DEFENSOR
7. ESCUDERO
8. PAREDES
9. BAUTISTA
10. SISON

I'm still contemplating who my last 2 senators would be...hmmm, we'll see!

No comments: